- A Franklin Report Review
- Franklin Report Newsletter
- All Posts On True Luxury Life
- Top Writer For October 2015 on Elephant Journal
- Personal Recipe For Elephant Journal
- Article On Men's Formal Wear For The Wedding Horse
- Blog Post For Bushwick Food Coop
- Interview For Bushwick Food Coop
- Freelance Web Copy Project
New York, NY
I am a New York City based writer and editor. I graduated from the University of Vermont in 2012, where I majored in English and minored in Environmental Studies. My passions and interests include environmental sustainability, holistic health, food and cooking, architecture and design, comedy and film, and traveling.
Currently I am the Category Editor for the Franklin Report where I write reviews on high-end home renovators. I also publish the company's monthly newsletter. Previously, I was the Editor of True Luxury Life, the blog belonging to the company Lux & Eco. I contribute to my local food coop's blog and take on freelance web copy projects, often for architects and designers whom I've connected with through The Franklin Report. Over the years I have contributed to other blogs, including Elephant Journal and The Wedding Horse. Browse and enjoy some of my favorite pieces!