between seat and keyboard
I am a criminal. Because I have used cannabis and psychedelics extensively. I have tried many other drugs, but never cared for the uppers, downers, or dissociatives. I love craft beer, and absinthe, but don't care much for alcohols effects- which quite frankly, are boring and dangerous.
Science is my religion.
I am in my 40's, and have travelled extensively. And often forced myself outside of my confort zone.
I am employed, a respected member of my communtiy, an animal lover, an environmentalist, a political junkie, and the realities I have experienced continue to push me further to the left of the political spectrum.
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- Marijuana Policy Project
- Americans for Safer Access
- Drug Policy alliance
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Ann and Sasha Shulgin
- Sea Shepherds
- Surfrider Foundation
- Ecstasy Data
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Families Against Mandatory Minimums