I always hate the ‘About’ sections. What are you supposed to write about? Stats? my likes and dislikes? what my life is like? Well I’m usually straight forward so I’ll just write random things about me when I think of them.
- Just turned 28 and I feel old
- Married, no kids
- Got my first Lay-off notice
- Love “Tank Girl”, the movie and the comics. Yes i like comics, graphic novels and a couple manga stories as well
- the Anita Blake series by Laurell Hamilton is my all time favorite book series.
- I grew up in the kustom kulture scene and love hot rods and tattoos
- I have been diagnosed with Lupus, Fibromyalgia and Sjogren’s syndrome. All incurable diseases.
- I’m trying to learn how to write fiction. Well, I'm learning how to write period.
- I’ve forgotten how to have fun. My sarcastic and artistic side took a hiatus for so long I’ve forgotten how to use them. Please send tips on how to get it back!
- I do hot yoga and love it. But i hate the desert heat.
- Photography has always been my #1 hobby.
- I have BA in Finance
- I read all the time. Mostly Urban Fantasy. Have a good book recommendation?
- I love artwork. All kinds, any medium. I’m fascinated by it all and constantly find artists i adore. Daniel Merriam is my current fav.
- I’m a cancer
- I wish i was skinny!
-I would be perfectly content to live in a small hut on a beautiful beach anywhere in the world.
- Quirks: I drink everything with a straw and I can wiggle my pinky toes at you
Now i’m just pulling stuff out of thin air. I’ll update when i think of something worthy.