New Ambo Rd, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This page is designed to initiate the oppressed innocent ethiopian by the regime government for a decades and looking how to scape. Therefore, any one in the world who want to support this page to improve our people is welcome at any time and anywhere.
1. Until you have learned to be tolerant with those who do not always agree with
you; until you have cultivated the habit of saying some kind word of those
whom you do not admire; until you have formed the habit of looking for the
good instead of the bad there is in others, you will be neither successful nor
2. The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that
he knows where he is going
If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work.
Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming
3. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people
who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
4. If you envy successful people, you create a negative force field of attraction
that repels you from ever doing the things that you need to do to be successful.
5. If you admire successful people, you create a positive force field of attraction
that draws you toward becoming more and more like the kinds of people that
you want to be like.
6. It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are
7. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude
toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather
than allowing it to master you.
8. One of the best ways to educate our hearts is to look at our interaction with
other people, because our relationships with others are fundamentally a
reflection of our relationship with ourselves.
9. Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions,
and as a result, they get better answers.
Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the
result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgement.
10. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to
you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something
bigger and better than your current situation.
11. The way you give your name to others is a measure of how much you like and
12. Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with
a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you.
13. Success is 20% skills and 80% strategy. You might know how to read, but
more importantly, what's your plan to read?
14. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances,
the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you
have charge o