Calgary, AB, Canada
About my blog: Hi….. My name is Crystal Dreeshen and I’m really, really interested in all things leadership – at work. I write about cool leadership-y strategies, solutions and short-cut as well as cool leaders. My goal is provide the latest most valuable info to help leaders with thos univeral issues all leaders face during their careers. Issues like:
• managing strong personalities (my current favourite topic)
• how to get work done at work, death by meeting (name of a great book btw) & other time management stuff
• dealing with cross-functional teams & the inevitable friction
• leading up / expanding your influence / dealing with office politics
• managing people: managing 101, navigating tough conversations, accountability, motivation/engagement
• ….. and the list goes on………..
It’s not easy managing people, leading teams, and getting everything done, so I hope these brief posts help.
About me: I'm a Corporate Trainer | Executive Coach…. and I specialize in helping IT leaders & their teams improve performance.
I'm a Certified Executive Coach (CEC), have been a coach and trainer since 1997 focusing exclusively on leadership coaching & training for the past 7 years. I have my own company www.graceallen.ca and you can check me out on LinkedIn.
Calgary is my city and I love it here…. winter’s not so bad when you’ve got the Rockies & chinooks.