I am the owner and founder of a number of business websites. I have a broad skill set and experience that ranges from music licensing, working with voice overs and composers, audio production and composition, SEO / SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Wordpress website development, support and project management. Basically, I am lucky enough to do all the things I enjoy the most :)
I am business focused, but happy to share information and advice in my areas of expertise. I like to do a bit for charity and I also do some mentoring for Full Circle Arts, Manchester.
My core business activities are:
- Royalty free music licensing
- Royalty free sound effects
- Voice over production including on hold messaging, custom video soundtracks and audio books
- Audio production including TV and radio adverts, e-learning products and corporate / YouTube video audio
- Custom music for advertising and audio branding
- Location recording for podcasts, poetry, hypnosis and training
- Wordpress website development, support and online marketing training
I typically help and work with clients that are small to medium sized businesses and a number of large companies too. Due to the nature of our business most of our bigger clients come via advertising or PR agencies.
As our companies operate via the internet, meetings and expensive boardrooms are rare indeed, but the result is that our services are extremely competitive and time efficient.
If there is anything I can help you with or if you just need some quick advice or an exploratory chat about an upcoming project, feel free to get in touch.
music licensing, royalty free music, voice overs, audio editing, audio production, music copyright issues, SEO, SEM, wordpress, location recording, podcasts, wordpress, corporate video soundtracks