I am a Ugandan based photographer of the urban wave. I like and love what i am, i like tea (water tea), pumpkin but i would miss beans if i traveled to a foreign land. I am photo enthusiast with a 'gun' the camera. Photography is my biggest passions but having a combination of skills coupled with experience in photography is what i treasure.
I photograph what i see; i am enthusiastic and devoted towards the prospect of sharing skills and experience with others to achieve goals.
I photograph several genres which include: art photography, humanitarian, nature and environment, landscapes, portraiture, travel, arts and entertainment, and abstract. My favorite tools of trade include the nikons (d5000/3000/90/70), fujifilmfinepix hs10/11, minolta x300s of the film wave. Some Canons although a camera is a camera
- Young warriors no work
- Let’s talk real ownership
- You can call it an arranged marriage
- Why trees matter
- Kamuli girl who walked 12km for ARVs dead
- Living the language
- Africa's Free Press Problem
- Greetings From the New Africa
- Negative Portrayal To Africa Of The West In The Media Mssswww
- Cecilia Webber Uses Naked Bodies to Create Human Flowers