1) I run courses & give talks at conferences and in universities and colleges in the UK, China, USA, Canada, Scandinavia etc.
2) I provide materials, outlines and lessons for Schools.
3) My range of interests include personal development, learning and teaching, photography and film, the arts generally, spirituality and educational practice and theory.
4) At the same time I continue developing the human-centred studies SunWALK PDS (People Development System) - a whole-person, high-achievement model for individuals, and for use in, NGOs, schools and other organizations.
5) The key question that continues to animate me and my work remains, "What is it to be fully and positively human?"
Contact me via onesummit AT gmail DOTcom (replace At with@).
All good wishes
Roger (Dr Roger Prentice)
For those interested;
My first degree is in English and Education.
My masters is in Adult & Community Education.
My doctorate presented a new meta-model of education called SunWALK.