- a-latestpoetry blogspo
- A-Latestpoetry with yahoo
- Zahid-Hussain linkedin
- Yahoo MultiplyCoolistPK
- My Google profile
- Zahid Hussain linkedin
- site's link on my yahoo group
- My YouTube channel
- My mix-pod music link
- Urdu poetry Mix-pod
- more of Collection on Mix Pod.com link
- My Wordpress
- My UKIslam stumble-upon link
- My Twitter link
- My Yahoo Front Page
- My site link's
- My Netlog
- Baab-Ul-Islam with Googl
- My East & West community with Google
- jumpshare fast download file link
- Latest Poetry Google
- Urdu Designer social network support Kelk work
- Baab-Ul-Islam yahoo Group
- Baab-Ul-Islam with Dailymotion
- Pakistan Biggest Urdu I.T Videos portal
- Microsoft 786
- Link Title...Urdu Designer
- Urdu Book
- Zahid Music soundcloudlink
- My profile with ITustad
I am Muslim ; i have interests in those Who have Interested in Islam religion of peace?
* Those who have read about Islam and have recently converted
* Those who have read about Islam and are interested to know more
* Those who converted to Islam and have been practicing for some time We believe that to support the people, you have to be there for the people when they need you.
Whether you are in Chicago, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Osaka, Munich or Sydney we have this forum the people who has become join ITustad & believe Islam is a global religion and so you will find Americans, Africans, Europeans Asians, and all ready to relate to you in your unique culture and background.
We have recognized our efforts that sometimes it takes someone from a similar background, race or culture to better relate how Islam impacts them personally and as such recognize the difficulties similar people would have.
We all have experienced the so called “freedom of expression” the statement which they produce when ever any question is raised to them. They never let go this freedom of expression when it comes to the other religion or other society, or racism, and honor this statement, but when it comes to the Muslim faith, they never. We urged to tell the world in real manners what the freedom of expression is. In fact what Islam teach us about the freedom of expression is that we should express ourselves freely, truth should be told but with sensibility and concern, while considering the sentiments of our fellow human beings.
Freedom of expression never means going snubbing and hurting anyone while satisfying our own instinct
Also join some of our other best forum base on multiple thread which almost cover all issue & we believe on let's learn from one an other & spread the wisdom.so join us serve our brother & sister to interact with multiple society.
Join us & beleow link.
Find Me Online