- Dublin Decoded: Talks, Tours & Treasure Hunts of Dublin
- A description of an historic area of Dublin where I often lead tours
- A homage, to John Roque's beautiful 1757 map of Dublin
- A description of a tour of the lovely district of Rathmines, available as private tour (sometimes runs as public edition))
- Essay on Dutch 17th C Art, examples from Dublin's National Gallery.
- Superb baronial monument, in a medieval Dublin Church.
Arran leads both public tours and private walking tours around various areas of Dublin, focusing on different themes of history, art and architecture, He has collaborated with events and organizations like Culture Night; the Irish Georgian Society and the Dublin Festival of History. Details of upcoming walks can be seen on arranqhenderson.com and on the public tours page of this site. (Just find Public tours on the drop-down menus above) If you wish to book a private tour, for your own private group, please fill out one of the contact forms, to be found on each private tour page of our site. Thank you.