COMM 120 - MEDIA LAW
1. Bachelor of Arts in Journalism.
2. The Hate U Give written by Angie Thomas published in the year 2017 is a young adult movie that intrigued and open my eye on political and social issues. The plot focuses on the importance of accepting one's self (including the race), fighting for the truth regardless of what the consequences might give most especially if it will give an impact for the betterment of the majority, being courageous in times of vulnerability and chaotic situations, stand for your own belief and never give up for what is right and lastly being the voice of the weak, and use yourself to be an instrument to create changes for others.
“Sometimes you can do everything right and things will still go wrong. The key is to never stop doing right.”
― Angie Thomas, The Hate U Give
3. Ruby Sparks (2012) directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, and written by Zoe Kazan the movie taught me to be more contented on what genuine people around you can give most especially their empathy and compassion. Acceptance, on the other hand, plays an important role in achieving a guilt-free life and enjoyable existence.
4. Kara David- growing up I used to watch documentary videos and news and I love how her fearlessness, versatility and compassion brought her success in the field of mass communication.
5. I love indiepop, synthpop, dreampop, and pop rock music and my favourite band of all times are LANY, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, my favourite solo singers are RINI, Halsey Ariana Grande. They all have the most beautiful and memorable songs I can't live without and their music will be forever on my playlist.
6. My most favourite meal of all time is the combination of the viand Chop Seuy and rice, I just love vegetables.
7. My favourite hobby is photography, I love taking shots of random subjects around me, another one is listening to music and wandering around new places.