- All e-versions of The Heart of Applebutter Hill are available on Smashwords
- Kindle version of The Heart of Applebutter Hill
- Nook version of The Heart of Applebutter Hill
- Donna's Author Central page
- Accessible Versions of The Heart of Applebutter Hill for readers with print disabilities are Available Through Bookshare
- Print Copies Available from Amazon
- Donna's CD The Last Straw on iTunes
- Amazon Canada
- Amazon UK
- Print on CreateSpace
- Apple iTunes:
Pennsylvania\'s Endless Mountains
Donna W. Hill is a writer, speaker, animal lover and avid knitter from Pennsylvania's Endless Mountains. Her first novel, The Heart of Applebutter Hill, is an adventure-mystery with excursions into fantasy for general audiences. Professionals in the fields of education and the arts have endorsed it as a diversity, inclusion and anti-bullying resource for junior high through college.
A songwriter with three albums, Hill provided educational and motivational programs in the Greater Philadelphia area for fifteen years before moving to the mountains. Her essay, "Satori Green" appears in Richard Singer's Now, Embracing the Present Moment (2010, O-Books), and her cancer-survivor story is in Dawn Colclasure’s On the Wings of Pink Angels (2012).
From 2009 through 2013, Hill was an online journalist for numerous publications, covering topics ranging from nature, health care and accessibility to music, knitting and chocolate. She is an experienced talk show guest and guest blogger and presents workshops about writing and her novel for school, university, community and business groups.
The Heart of Applebutter Hill is available in print and e-versions at Amazon, B&N, Apple, Sony, Smashwords, Create Space and other outlets. It is also available through Bookshare for readers with print disabilities.
Find Me Online