Dr Mohammed Alhaj Hussein and Saudi GBC are Members of urban gateway Organization : for the international Urban Development community : Promoting a global discussion on how to manage our towns and cities better in a rapidly urbanizing world - http://www.urbangateway.org/members/mohammed-alhajhussein
Dr Mohammed Alhaj Hussein and Saudi Green Building Council would like to present the green concrete workshop at any country worldwide .
The seminar topic is : Natural Pozzolan - Rebirth of an Ancient proven Technology: Establishing the importance of World Lava in the Green Concrete, Green Building and Sustainable Development.
Saudi GBC hopes that we can also contribute to strengthen the relations between our people in many countries in the green building and sustainable Development .
• CEO and Founder of Super Pozzo International Group, USA and Saudi Arabia.
- General Manger of Al-Mohnna Consulting office in the western region, Saudi Arabia.
• Consultant for green concrete and corrosion control
• PhD in Corrosion Control and Durability of Reinforced Concrete including different types of cement, Slag and pozzolan at University of Surrey, UK.
- The author of the book titled: (The Effect of Cement Type and Pozzolan on the Corrosion: Behavior and Durability Performance of Reinforced Concrete) . Enclosed the link of my PhD book via online stores worldwide, https://www.morebooks.de/search/us?utf8=✓&q=MOHAMMED-ALHAJ-HUSSEIN
• 2008- Certified Concrete Industry Environmental Professional and Green Star Audit for Ready Mix concrete, NRMCA, USA
• 2006 – Certified FDOT Earthwork construction Inspector, USA
• 2006 - Certified ACI & FDOT Concrete Laboratory Testing Inspector, USA
• 2006 - Certified ACI Concrete Strength Testing Technician, USA
• 2006 - Certified ACI & FDOT Concrete Field Testing Technician & Inspector, USA
• 2006 – Certified NACE Corrosion Technologist, USA
• 2004 – Certified NACE Corrosion Technician, USA
• 2004 – Certified NACE Cathodic Protection Tester, USA
Local , Gulf and International Green Memberships :
• Board member and founder of Saudi green building council
• Member of Gulf Technical committee for the specifications of green concrete and green building (TC6/ SCI)
• Member of USA and United Arab Emirates Green Building Council
• Associate member of ACI international Committee 232, the use of Fly Ash and Natural Pozzolans in Concrete
• Member of ACI international committee 555 for the re- use of recycled concrete in green concrete .
Other US Memberships
• Member of Union of Concerned Citizens and Scientists for a healthy environment and a safer world, USA
• Member of Sierra Club, USA
• Member of Defenders of National Wildlife Federation, USA
• Member of Habitat for Humanity, USA
• Member of United States Environmental Defense support
• Member of US Green Peace
Dr Mohammed Alhaj Hussein, PhD
Jeddah- Saudi Arabia
Enclosed the link of my PhD book via online stores worldwide, https://www.morebooks.de/search/us?utf8=✓&q=MOHAMMED-ALHAJ-HUSSEIN
BSTU Press Center, News - Green concretes as a subject of webinar.
http://en.bstu.ru/about/press_center/news/19772 - http://smik.bstu.ru/news/19797
One of the American scientist had written a summery about my green concrete workshop in Belgorod, Russia. Enclosed one of his links to my green workshop
Saudi Green Building Council expert leads BSTU engineering students(jugraphia.wordpress.com)
Saudi Green Building Council expert leads BSTU engineering students(ravtul.wordpress.com)