The People Party Platform
1. We believe all people are entitled to freedom, peace and justice. We will do all that we can to see these rights are promoted and protected in the current century.
2. We believe any kind of negative discrimination such as racism, sexism and religious persecution are crimes against humanity. We cannot endorse sole progression of man from animal as it rejects spiritual evolution. We will respect all human kind.
3. We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions.
4. We reject war, terrorism and arms build ups as they are plagues on mankind and the environment.
5. We support and encourage efforts to preserve and protect the environment. Air and water pollution, unbridled harvesting of fossil fuels and loss of habitat need to be stopped. We are committied to do our part by recycling and curbing wasteful habits. We recognize our responsibility to future generations in this regard.
6. We believe we must provide education worldwide in health and family planning. We must foster respect for life and accept responsibility for the offspring we create. Programs facilitating border less adoptions need to be encouraged.
7. We believe everyone is entitled to a good quality of life including clean water and air, energy availability for home and commerce and a healthy diet. Every nation and its leaders must be accountable that these needs are met.
8. We will respect all life including animal rights and insist on their protection and humane treatment in food preparation entertainment and sports.
9. We are honest in all our dealings and we respect the dignity of others. We will instill these beliefs in our children in order to promote happiness and peace.
10. We believe that the Government works best at the local level. The closer the control of the government is to its people, the more interest and control citizens hold in political matters.
11. We believe that America is a nation of a unique founding and historical experiences. Therefore, we do not believe that American institutions and our way of life should be imposed upon nations of different origins.
12. We believe that the local and or federal Government not “follows through” with anything not spelled out clearly in the Constitution.
Living a Virtuous Life
Human life is based on a certain discipline for moral perfection. Our nature is based on the habits we learn from each other’s culture, faith and families. It is a loop of pleasure in the conscious that we weave everyday until it becomes so strong that we cannot break it. Bad habits must be broken and good ones acquired to establish human faith and moral virtues. In our language we believe that to gain knowledge one should use ears and eyes more then of the Tongue. I hope my readers understand the simple way of saying that eating less and drinking less will improve temperance.
· Speak less and avoid trifling conversation.
· All things have their places and time.
· Resolve the most urgent issue.
· Spend money and time to do well to others and yourself.
· Waste no moment of life.
· Live innocently and justly.
· Committing no crime.
· Adopt moderation.
· Adopt tranquility.
· Care for your chastity.
· Cleanliness of body, cloths and property is the most powerful
I grew up in Multan Pakistan were I followed the basic order to enjoy every moment of life.
My enjoyment for the twenty-four hours of a natural day started.
1. 5:00 AM Rise, wash and answer the prayer call from local mosque.
2. 6:00 AM Soccer field, walk or game.
3. 7:00 AM Breakfast.
4. 8.00 to 12:00 Work.
5. 12:00 to 1:00 Lunch, nap overlook minor things prayer.
6. 2:00 to 5:00 Work
7. 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Soccer, conversations, poetry, family dinner, television, prayer.
8. 10 pm to 4:00 am Sleep to recover memories and straight.
Time went by quick and here I’m in America were we are hostage to money than healthy lifestyle. I grew up in a poor family in Pakistan with basic moral rules of life that respect your elders because they have more credit of prayers and love children because of their innocence.
Those are the few rules of life I would like to share if anyone would take advantage of them. Human life is a constant struggle to reach light; one has to sacrifice certain pleasures to gain many virtues.
Sometime I wonder what is behind the curtain of clouds, a huge constellation and magnetism of matter and time. The truth is hiding behind a curtain of rumors and lack of knowledge. Spirituality is a journey from human being to be humane mutated for those who are uneducated of the force that guide life in oscillate condition with trust.
IN GOD WE TRUST WE HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY