LAW ON MASS MEDIA (COMM 120) & INTRODUCTION TO JOURNALISM (J 101)
1. BA Film
2. I'm not fond of reading book, but I do read a book, I lean towards non-fiction books such as World Almanac, my first book when I was a kid. Today, my favorite book is In a Blink of an Eye written by Walter Murch, who is an award winning film editor. This book unlocks the secrets of the "hidden art" in cinema which is film editing. I am inspired with his work that I use his philosophy when I edit a film.
3. Bong Joon-ho's Snowpiercer & Parasite, because it both talks about class struggle in a societal system that is capitalist. Because of this, it opened me up in having interests in socio-political films.
4. Roger Deakins, my idol when it comes to cinematography. I love how he pushes himself harder in telling a story visually.
5. I love Ben&Ben because of their chill and calming music. A band who's signature music is folk-pop tickles my ears all the time.
6.Lumpiang Shanghai & Lumpiang Togue. because it's so crispy and tender plus I love vegetables.
7. Cycling, hiking, playing video games, photography and of course making films