The Keith Network is a network of blogs, created in the earlier half of 2018, to provide a varied range of information and thoughts about very many interesting subjects.
Keith has interest in religion, political events, current affairs and he's also a good fan of the art of origami.
Keith lives in the United Kingdom and set up his first blog almost half a decade ago.
Keith is on various social media channels. To view these, just click on Keith Network Socials.
Keith is an administrator, editor, commentator, designer, blogger, head, critic and columnist and the founder at all of the ten blogs that make up The Keith Network:✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:
- Keithiest, about religion and belief. Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Judaism, Shintoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Jainism and spirituality are all covered or will probably be covered at some point in the future. The Quran, Bible, Torah, Vedas and Tripitaka will all probably be talked about, so keep checking back and see if your faith is featured! Yay!✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Extra Quirky, about weird and wonderful things in the world, from cute frogs to...You get the idea. Sex is one of the things that is covered here, to help ensure the blog rank highly in the search results, and all that. Wonderfully weird, it's a blog version of someone like Noel Fielding, in my opinion.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Issue After Issue, about the various social issues of the world and the UK. Drugs, poverty, crime, wealth, financial issues, health issues and segregation. The big issues facing society, that constantly make the news in the UK and around the world. So many important issues are covered, as it's important to make you aware of these issues. And more things about society today is to be covered on the blog.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Trippy Tech, about technology and its effects on society. Not just phones and tablets, but the electronic toilets, appliances, wars and applications in our lives. And robotics and their effects on society, too. There are apps and things, too, but it's mainly about technology's application in our daily lives, from in our hospitals to in our restaurants. It's a fascinating, interesting topic and you will find the blog very interesting. Probably.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Horrifically Good, about horror. But not just horror films, also horror literature and horror music. Horror music? Rock music's more, death metally, louder side. Not Sixpence None The Richer. I am a huge fan of horror, although I don't watch horror that much, so I think it makes sense to do a blog about it! It's probably gonna scare some people. So as they say, you've been warned. Horror, horror, horror. It's a great genre with some very good films.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Keith's Invisible Villages, about the villages of The United Kingdom that it'd be nice to visit on a Sunday afternoon. Sleepy, cool and historically significant villages. The beautiful and interesting places which would be very nice to visit on a Sunday, and I like the places that are featured. I hope you'll too.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Emotional Heaven, about relaxation. There are images and video which will hopefully make the viewer feel relaxed. Rivers, landscapes, beautiful animals, sensory stuff and things like that. It's important that we relax and take a breather, so that's what you can do with the blog! It's a great blog. Do have a look.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Ineffably Ephemeral, which has literary quotes next to relevant images. To be honest, not that interesting, but maybe it'll get some views. This is an interesting blog, and people with interest in literature will probably like it. A bit alternative, I think. ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Top 80s Tracks, which is about music from the 1980s. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Bob Marley and other great artists were releasing stuff in these 10 years. There will be classics and lesser-known tracks by amazing 80s artists. Amazing things are to be found at this blog.✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
- Hoovered Up, which has reblogs from blogs that I find interesting and cool. There are also occasionally links to stuff, but I prefer to reblog. Funny, cool, interesting content from the internet is to be found at the Hoovered Up. There are some very interesting and informative things on the blog. Do have a look!✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:*
Links to all the blogs can be found @keithnetwork on Twitter.
Do tweet Keith!
And now go and have a look at more articles from the Keith Network!