- addressing addiction, mental health, homelessness & educational disadvantage
- Self learning and development platform
- Help us spread the word about Facing Addiction
- Inspirational Articles Which Promote the Belief that there is More than living. Thriving.
- Bridging the Gap Between Treatment and Recovery
- Eliminating Barriers to the Treatment of Mental Illness
- Trusted Advice for a Healthier Life
- Site Dedicated to Holding Big Pharma Accountable
- Liam's Blog
- Irish Health Services
- Digital Marketing Statistics
- Personal site to gain ideas and solutions to economic disadvantage, educational inequality, substance use and undervalued mental health issues.
A former Dublin Community Representative with personal views on politics, educational disadvantage, homelessness, addiction and mental health. Current studying for a new career having recently been awarded a Diploma in Drug and Alcohol Studies and conducting further studies, in community development, social enterprise and training identification and design.
I currently volunteer in positions of responsibility in those and related sectors.
This site aims to generate awareness and propose solutions to these under-addressed issues.