- The Law Development Center (Uganda) is mandated to provide legal education to lawyers and non lawyers, undertake research in topical legal issues, contribute to legal reforms, produce legal publications, teaching materials and law reports, and also provide community legal services.
- Uganda Law Society is mandated to develop a Skilled and Empowered Legal Profession in Execution of its Statutory Mandate to Foster and Improve Access to and Administration of Justice as well as Good Governance in Uganda.
- The Uganda Legal Information Institute (ULII) welcomes you to this premier free website publishing legal information from Uganda for free online access. Feel free to browse the links below and peruse the materials provided therein.
- JurisAfrica is an online law reporting service, the property of Africa Law Reporter Online. It is the product of several years of work and effort by its founder Mr. Justice Francis M. Ssekandi, former Justice of Appeal in Uganda*. Justice Ssekandi was Director of the Law Development Centre before being appointed a Judge of the High Court of Uganda in 1974. As Director he was charged with, among other functions, the development of the Centre as the main training and research institution for Uganda. In this regard he launched a Law Journal, named the Uganda Law focus, established a publishing house named the LDC Publishers and started the re-publication of the Uganda Law Reports.
- Kenya law is mandated to provide universal access to public legal information by monitoring and reporting on the development of jurisprudence for the promotion of the rule of law.
- Tanzania legal information institute (TanzLII) is a member of the global Free Access to Law Movement and of the African LII community:
- This page covers statutory, customary and Sharia legal systems found in Somaliland. It also deals judicial institutions, including the Attorney General's office, Customary courts, Police Force and the Prisons department.
Access Legal Consultants Services and Products International offer legal services and products online 24/7 in Eastern, Central and part of Southern Africa. We offer legal practical skills development services, litigation and criminal defense through Partners and Associates, Commercial transactions including Real Estate management, property conveyancing; Divorce and marriage; Immigration and refugee protection, including visa processing, work permits, acquisition of citizenship; Construction services; Energy and infrastructure legal services; Media and Events management; Employment and Labour relations; Natural resources management and Environmental law and Policy; Insurance services, including policy review, claims; Intellectual Property, including copyright, patent registration, domain registration and hosting, and Banking and financial transactions.