Auckland, New Zealand
Versatile and result-oriented IT Professional with 6+ years working experience in Banking Industry in Bangladesh. I have completed B.Sc. in Computer Engineering from American International University- Bangladesh (AIUB) in 2007. After completing MBA in Finance in 2009, I joined as an Application system and Database Administrator in the Information Technology Division at a local private bank in Bangladesh. I have been working on Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server system, Computer Networking since 2009. Also, I am a certified Oracle Database Administrator (OCP DBA #10g &11g) and Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA Routing and Switching). I completed Graduate Diploma in Information technology from Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT), Auckland, New Zealand in 2017.
Moreover, I have experience of implementing and managing Core IT Projects, i.e. Core Banking Solution, Data Center, HR and Payroll Solution, Disaster Recovery Center. Besides database system, now I am more passionate about developing an in-depth knowledge and expertise on Computer Networking and Security, Virtualization and Cloud Computing, and Business Intelligence (BI). I have already done some projects on virtualization enterprise system and cloud computing as a part of my graduate diploma. I love to keep myself updated with the latest technology.
Highlights of skills:
• Oracle Database DBA (OCP#10g, 11g)
• Experience with tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) for 10g, 11g, 12c, Toad for Oracle, Oracle SQL Developer
• Acquired expertise in SQL query language
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MySQL Database server, and Microsoft Access database system
• Experience in SQL scripts programming, building schemes, developing stored procedures and database triggers in PL/SQL
• Windows Server (2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016) Installation and Configuration, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS setup, and Group Policy for Secure Environments setup, Site, and storage replication, IPSec, and Windows firewall with an advanced security configuration.
• IBM Notes Enterprise email (IBM Lotus® Notes), Microsoft exchange server setup, email configuration, and troubleshooting
• Microsoft Azure Solutions platform including Create New Virtual Machine, Configuration resources, and Network, SharePoint, office 365, SMB shared storage, and Backup and Achieve
• AWS Cloud Computing Services including Network design and implement, managing and controlling Resources, storage, and instances
• NetApp Storage Virtualization including NetApp's operating system Data ONTAP Configuration, manage and control
• Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware VSphere, Desktop Virtualization (VDI) deployment
• Network layout design, IP configuration, CISCO, Sophos, and VyOS router configuration
• Experience in Database migration, Storage, and Application Migration
• Knowledgeable of Linux and Windows Server operating systems
• Good at troubleshooting system problem and be able to solve any critical issues on demand
Find Me Online