- Nada Djordjevich Consulting
- Online magazine, co-founded and edited by Nada Djordjevich
- Find me on twitter.
- Vimeo links
- Profile for Nada Djordjevich
- Linked In
- Bay Area Women in Film and Media
- A short story on Mary Tyler Moore's Hat
- Interview with Nada Djordjevich, link available on blog site
- Images and ideas by Nada Djordjevich
1300 Clay Street, Suite 600 Oakland, CA 94612, United States
Nada Djordjevich is a writer, educator, and consultant. A graduate of Harvard University and UC Berkeley, Nada has supported schools, communities and arts organizations for 15+ years. Nada is currently the Executive Director of Gibson and Associates, a national consulting firm based in the Bay Area.
She will be performing her short story at this year's San Francisco Litquake Literary Festival in October 2017. Nada Djordjevich co-founded an online literary magazine and has received honors and awards for short fiction and screenplays. She holds a professional credential in screenwriting from the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television and is a member of Bay Area Women in Film and Media.
Nada has taught and worked in a variety of educational settings including public and private high schools in Massachusetts, New York and California. She was a member of the adjunct writing faculty at City College of San Francisco for eight years.
For more about her, please visit these websites:
Interview and Profile: http://inspirery.com/nada-djordjevich/