Nives Torresi is a Teacher of English as a foreign language; English Drama; Business English and English Exam Preparation (Cambridge FCE).
Nives also translates from Italian to English (with a specialization in Business Manuals, Historical archives and Medical papers), works as Interpreter and Mediator for Business negotiations.
Currently also teaches online via interactive learning platform for Business English courses and Language tutoring. Participates actively in online Teacher Training or development courses such as M4T Moodle for Teachers, Teaching with Technology, Learn to Blend and Flip with Technology, Action Research Projects to improve Instruction and Learning.
Moderator in the Moodle courses for M4T EVO 15; M4T EVO 16 - TEFL2YL EVO 16
Recent online live webinar Presentations include:
- The "One Foolish Monkey" series on History of Blogging with co-Teacher Tom Hodgers
- CO15 - Connecting Online live Conference - "Understanding Pair Teaching in Micro Teaching Online" with Tom Hodgers.
- Webinars for IATEFL YLT SIG:
2015 - "Play, Learn and Grow Together" an After school English language learning project.
2016 - "Play, Learn and Grow Together" a Pre-school English language learning project.
- MM7 Moodle Mooc 7 by Integrating Technology - M4T moodle for teachers - Live Webinar presentation "Teaching and Learning Along the Way" November 16, 2015
- EFL Talks - Answers webinar February 20, 2016 "Using a Board Game in the EFL classroom"
- EFL Talks - TERMS "PODCASTS"
- MM9 co-Presenter with Thomas Hodgers "Teaching Online with Moodle"
- MM9 Panelist on Digital Badges Discussion
- HeartELT project - contributing author letter "W"
- EVO Moderator Training 2014; 2015; 2016
- TEFL2YL EVO 2017 Session moderator and presenter "Board Games in the EFL Classroom"
CO 17 Connecting Online live Conference Presenter with Tom Hodgers "Teamwork Online"
Other projects include
Business English Conversation; Business English for Managers; Business English for Engineers; Courses in digital format wholly online.