DASSA-ZOUMÉ (République Du Bénin) or EDO BENIN KINGDOM (Nigeria)
Dahra Hargaalga Snr.
OBOIRO as the Oboiro in
ORDER OF SAVED AND HEALED WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO: DASSA-ZOUMÉ (République Du Bénin) and EDO BENIN KINGDOM (Nigeria)
“ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO” for short.
Oboiro is by ARIGBO. The order came out of the BOLT: was not created or founded.
The Order is a community of persons who have ARIGBO chants, and other practices under a common rule.
ARIGBO reveals the MYSTERY of the mysterious eyes VIEWING the world across Lake ARIGBO (see image); the VIEW of ARIGBO and thought are the keys, the all in all. The Order assists in sharing the mystery through experiencing ARIGBO’S thoughts mystically. To succeed, you must have prayed standing at the VIEW: ARIGBO ASSIST ME, ARIGBO GUIDE ME (ARIGBO M’AIDE, ARIGBO GUIDE-MOI): your head linked to his head, your thoughts attuned to his thoughts, you be connected: STILLNESS, VIEW, ARIGBO, TRIGGERED RESPONSE (response must be triggered).
Victims whose peace and progress in life had been blocked, ARIGBO would break the curse; they are saved and healed when they chant with us: they find peace and can prosper.
ARIGBO helps members cease, take back what is theirs that the enemies had stolen from them, or taken from them through deceit, sorcery, cheating, or blackmail.
ARIGBO aids members to be able to discern and unravel the messages in the perpetual mystery sounds of Lake ARIGBO, and the holy mountains: the messages are clues to success that would make everyone rich, wealthy, and prosperous.
ARIGBO will help a Country in which the Order is based to become rich, and prosperous.
ARIGBO would help members achieve personal Destiny Control.
QUALIFICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
- A witness must have had a healing experience or is related to someone who did.
- Everyday response should include prayer answered, saved from attacks by evil people, priesthood or spirits.
- Should aspire to have a personal relationship with ARIGBO and the Oboiro
- Would be praying with the Oboiro to ARIGBO and witnessing
- Understands what the prayers are and they must remain chants, decrees, and specific instructions; never idolatrous praising and worship for the aggrandizement of entities or what maybe god to some.
- Acknowledges that ARIGBO has OGUN of the holy and live mountains (not a deified person as Ogun), SWORDS, EBO, puissance, and PRESENCE.
- Accepts that there can be no shrines to ARIGBO.
- Prepared to cooperate with others to advance the progress of the Nations where the Order is based; for example, he or she should join and form one united body to pray together to ARIGBO to make Bénin a wealthy nation and the citizens of Bénin wealthy, rich, and peaceful: Country first, self-last.
They came and announced “No funeral” when an attempt was made to assassinate the Oboiro by lacing his fruit juice with poison.
Get the New LiveAxe with PUISSANCE: http://www.newworship.info/LocalPublishing-Computer/page6.html