- rebekah duffus
- the bright side of being alive, despite losses enormous. while there is still breath in me, I shall seek to share that which helped my soul cease to bleed
- bipolar survival . quickly cycling mania which needs the darkest shit to survive
- in celebration of darkness which soothes mania, calms; restores circadian rhythm and within which I find peace. discover dark artists as well.
- that manic intellectual @rebekahduffus RN BSN pathology/diagnostics. amputee. pitbull mom/rescue advocate. dark zen. quasi pseudo nihilist : harm none, do as thou will. Live Deliciously rduffus.wordpress.com
- ... the great darkness which unspools over everyone, over ‘’time’’ embody darkness for it suits, gives me strength. the truth . Physical Darkness is a panacea to photophobia and other withdrawal symptoms after much time addicted to narcotics. ... to help you find the darkness which soothes...the sensory calm which comes from less stimuli... the soul calm which comes from knowing you are safe & unobserved. that is what this would be, this pag
- death on a daily basis frighteningly bold mania ? dark humor about dead things. and almost dead things. which is what we are, and some closer than others. and flush with bipolar disorder, rapidly cycling. and trying to have some meaning, before we fall into the hole.
- ----the long description is that a canine saved my life; I was sent home on Hospice care & my alpha female would not rest until I was mobile again. I found within her demands.. a rhythm which not simply sustained me but allowed me to build strength & Not Die. We find the bond between Canine & Human sacred & with the Sky & Coffee, other rituals of thriving...the Stars, moving through the woods, paying homage to the Seasons, indeed, I am blessed
RN BSN ACLS mad scientist/diagnostics
amputee. quasi pseudo nihilist .
pathology, altered planes, genetics, physics, philosophy,
bipolar. genius .
canine advocate/foster/rescue/house filled with dogs
vocabulary is a delicious vice / slant rhyme lyricist / gads that's n ice