- I have published a number of Kindle ebooks on technology and my own creative writing...
- "On Internet Law, International Jurisdictions & Artificially Intelligent Bots", Executive MBA Seminar, Mannheim Business School, Baden-Württemberg. MBS is ranked #1 in Germany.
- "On velmai's AI bots doing jobs - sales, marketing & PR", Bot World/Apps World global summit, London, October 2016.
- VentureBeat blog post on "Why chatbots are so disruptive" (mainly about the global advertising industry), August 2016.
- Final VentureBeat post for 2016: on Microsoft's Tay, the assassination of MP Jo Cox in the UK and Hate Speech globally
- On the Experts Panel at Re-Work's inaugural Chatbots Track at their annual Deep Learning Summit in London
- My VentureBeat guest article on "the first chatbot to be arrested" in the world - it was a Swiss bot jailed in St Gallen near Zurich!
- Watch this video: my Public Lecture on the "History of Artificial Intelligence & (Chat)bots" at the University of Kent, Sciences Faculty, Canterbury Campus. February 2016.
- My webinars on bot tech and Artificial Intelligence: monthly sessions from the AI seminars I hold at The Oystermen upstairs at The Sampler, South Kensington, London.
- March 2017: velmai is at CeBIT through the European Union's EEN Future Match Lounge & "Brokerage" Stand, Hannover, Germany.
- German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (www.dfki.de) guest speaker at their Future Talk AI Summit at CeBIT, opening day on March 20, 2017, Hannover.
- Q&A with co-founder of velmai, Dr Tania Peitzker. WeVent by Weavee, Cocoon Networks, London. Full interview is in 4 videos on the www.velmai.com site
- Cambridge Wireless inaugural "AI & Mobility" conference. velmai selected to be 1 of 12 start ups exhibiting. Download the AGENDA here.
- University of Kent - velmai providing training through workshops & remote Project Management skills to a group of interns over summer 2017.
- my talk to 150 MBAs at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- The slideshow with videos used in my Cambridge Judge Business School talk
- speaking at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona
- interviewed by Tech Talk Show before my keynote at London Tech Week/TechXLR8
- speaker on bots at TechXLR8 in 2017 part of the London Mayor's Tech Week
- I was a judge alongside the sponsors Lloyds Bank for the Hackathon run by BeMyApp
- Spoke on experts panel for the New Yorker chatbots & AI event in London
velmai exec & new tech adviser
For the very latest updates on where I am speaking next and news about velmai, please visit our ranking on Crunchbase
or follow our blog on our company landing page www.velmai.com
Thanks ! 12.01.2018.
I'm a member of the management team behind the British AI bot developer velmai. It builds White Labels and customised chatbots for deployment on corporate websites, blogs and microsites, as well as Instant Messaging platforms or global chat apps.
velmai [Virtual Empirical Lifeform with Multifunctional Artificial Intelligence] is unique in the emerging bot landscape because it is one of a handful of bot builders globally that owns its own code. We have a Proprietary Algorithm called VAIP [Virtual Artificially Intelligent Patois].
Apart from my velmai business, I work on a contract basis for various international tech companies and large corporations, coaching executives and staff on:
# how to implement Greenfield Projects (pilots and new tech applications) related to Artificial Intelligence algorithms
# and the most effective use of bots for business development, specialising in corporate software (backend and customer facing) and SME systems.
A core competence of the velmai bots is sales, marketing and PR. I rely on these insights to support forward-thinking companies in developing their own digital strategies using this 21st century form of client liaison, customer service and high tech advertising.
I've lived in Berlin, Nuremberg, Cologne, Lake Constance, Switzerland, Australia, the UK and now the Cote d'Azur where I am a part-time Adjunct Professor at France's largest business school, SKEMA (www.skema.edu).
Nevertheless Berlin was my intellectual, spiritual home for over 20 years where I worked as a
- academic in the Humanities & Cultural Studies
- special correspondent for The Wall Street Journal Europe and The Times Higher Education Supplement [now THE, The Times Higher]
- communications coach focussed on sales and business growth
- Creative Industries publicist and marketer
- business development project manager
- Investor Relations roles for tech start ups, business angels, private investors and VC funds.
My other home is just 40 minutes from London and all the major airports of the UK's capital on our family farm in Kent, known as the "Garden of England".
velmai Ltd Headquarters:
4 Burrows Park
North Devon, EX33 1EU