- Yang "Siren" Song is a budding photographer settled in Beijing.
- What's keeping the minds of China's bloggers and social media activists occupied? Check out Whatsonweibo, founded and edited my my former classmate and good friend China-watcher Manya Koetse. It's a small world after all!
- Sleek and sustainable restored straight razors, by Michael Gora.
- Go get your own luscious little QYang piggytoes right here
- QYang footwear on Facebook; Mon Dieu!
- The Chasing The Fashion Dragon Facebook Page
- Bespoke. Couture. Lingerie. Irene Lu.
- JOWFashion by Angelle Chang: "Perfect because of Imperfections".
- Ultra-Fab, Ultra-Male, Ultra-Must-Check!
- Awesome Ace Graffiti&Street Art Creator jean-Maxime Robert
- Sustainable and Ethical Lifestyle. 'Nuff said.
- Principle M: Beijing Made-To-Measure and Image Consulting.
- Gentle, feminine, streamlined with an edge womenswear.
- Vogue China
- Cayenne-peppered sultry summer designs by Celia Bernardo.
- Little Italy Style in the Big Beijing Scene.
I, Elsbeth van Paridon, am a Sinologist and run-of-the-mill fashion aficionada. After tackling Beijing for some six years and living in Hong Kong for a bit, I currently find myself in the Europe-based academic throes and woes of the dragon that is Journalism.
Perpetually in pursuit of the greater good that is “China Fashion”, I set up Temper Magazine to help promote the dynamite dynamic fashion scene sprouting within Beijing, Shanghai and China overall. Catering to anybody and everybody who reads English and/or Chinese, Temper Magazine covers all the basics and bases. From China's street style scenery to its budding photographers and internationally renowned designers: We present one hot-hip-happening current collective weaving The New "Made in China" tag.
我创建的双语时尚杂志Temper Magazine，宣传介绍在北京、上海及全中国的有关中国时尚的最新前沿动态，关注并深度挖掘“中国时尚”内涵。迎合中外读者，涵盖时尚基础。从街头风格，到新秀摄影师，到国际知名设计师：Temper Magazine迅速捕捉并记录着这场炙手可热的新“中国制造”风潮。
The term “Made in China” is undergoing the ultimate 21st Century makeover. Escorted by the increasingly strong influence of a new thinking among China’s younger generations, regarding individuality and the expression thereof, the fashion scene in the Middle Kingdom is exploding. And stretches far beyond what meets the eye. It’s appliqué, one might say.