- The Mama's Blog
- Medline Plus
- Pinterest: School Nurse
- Allergy Ready
- Research Gate
- site where resesearch studies from various institutions are published
- Excellent source for APA writing format
- Good source for average layperson on medical conditions
- Mayo Clinic | source of info on health conditions, etc.
- Online course for child abuse recognition
- Entertainment link -- need a break? Play fun card games online for free! Lots of games available. Great graphics.
- Sage Journals: A home for multiple academic publications
- A conservative news source that reports the news...just the news...without the lies and sensationalism of the MSM
- A conservative news source that is truthful, does not follow the MSM fake news modus operandi, and is followed by our President
- A good source of news from around the globe that is not fake.
- an antidote to the media bias; has links to multiple conservative news websites
- A great site for learning how to do ANYTHING! The sky is the limit.
Please do not use my site for medical advice. This blog is the opinion of the author, and any medical concerns that you may have should be followed up with your doctor.
I am a mom, grandmom, wife, Conservative, and Constitutionalist. I have 3 grown kids, two grandkids, and several fur-babies. I have very eclectic tastes: I am a true bibliophile, love antiquing, flea markets, concerts, comicons, kick-boxing, playing cards, and spending time with my family.
I have been an RN since 1986. My experience includes Adult Med-Surg, Adult Medical ICU, step-down, pediatrics, Labor & Delivery/Post Partum, Visiting Nurse (community health), rehabilitation, detox, and School Nursing. My undergraduate degree is from Boston University. I have a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in paralegal studies from Duquesne University and am currently studying at Slippery Rock University for the Certified School Nurse program. I am in both the National Honor Society along with the Honor Society at SRU. I've decided to take a different road and only work in school nursing as a substitute. I love nursing, but I'd like to utilize my knowledge from a different angle. I RECENTLY enrolled in a proofreading/editing program; finally, I can be my own boss doing something that I really enjoy! In the meantime, I actively seek out educational opportunities whenever they arise, take care of my family, and try to be the best person that I can in a world that has gone horribly mishugas (crazy). I have become more spiritual as I get older, and this has brought me a modicum of comfort.
I hope that you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them. (I just wish I could figure out how to make corrections WITHOUT the over-write function on these blogs! It would make it so much easier to write!) Shalom Aleichem (Peace Unto You). :-)