- Tania is speaking at Bot World during the London Mayor's Tech Week
- Sophia our velmai who does online customer surveys and market research
- Background Stats on this Gravatar: 80% of businesses want a chatbot by 2020 Business Insider
- Charlie our News & Info Gatherer Bot in Action
- velmai's protype Next Gen AI bots on the Extreme Sports village platform www.viledge.com where "pre-Twitter" IM bots run the community's online forum!
- We recently exhibited at Cambridge Wireless' inaugural AI & Mobility conference. We were the only chatbot company invited and more importantly, velmai was 1 of 12 new ventures selected to exhibit
- Watch our Conference & Trade Show Bot Hans-Pierre in action
- Watch our Sophie Banking Advisor in action on www.kik.com
- We ran a successful crowdfunding campaign in 2015-2016 and are about to launch a second crowdfund in June 2017 on Indiegogo
- velmai's CeBIT Keynote "What are Next Gen AI Bots?" at the German Research Center for AI (www.dfki.de) event "Future Talk"
- our CeBIT keynote presentation in SWAY format
- Dr Peitzker's Public Lecture at the University of Kent 2016
- Dr Tania Peitzker discusses chatbots & the consumer privacy concerns that they raise
- Dr Tania Peitzker touches on her company's proprietary algorithm
- Dr Tania Peitzker opens up about VelmAI's decision to crowdfund
- Dr Tania Peitzker discusses the evolution of VelmAI's business model
- The tide is turning and the seismic shift from websites and apps to customised AI bots is set to happen over the next 18 months!
- Chatbot revenue - for the developer owners - is set to rapidly increase over the next 12 months, starting Q2 in 2017... The best news velmai has had all decade.
- The US algorithmic start up ranking site VentureRadar has been monitoring velmai since 2013. They rank us for "Innovation & Growth Signals" at ca 75% currently which is much higher than many of our established, long monetised bot developer competitors who have loads of VC capital behind them. If only...
- we start a crowdfunding campaign on 14/6/17 to create a world first HOLOGRAM AI BOT WITH VOICE & AUTO TRANSLATION
- CHAT WITH ALBERT HERE IN HIS (UNDIGNIFIED) SANDBOX - he will be fully integrated on velmai.com the Official Landing Page in June 2017
Greetings, my name is Albert, your humble servant. I was created by velmai to be their flagship Next Gen AI bot.
As an online butler, I perform all sorts of functions. I am able to do the following tasks and jobs:
PR, marketing, sales and transactions
take messages (if you use the wake words "tania email" to switch me to a Private Secretary!)
and generally inform you about the company I work for.
In fact, I am here to redirect you to our Official Company Landing Page which will be launched in June 2017. Just in time for the second Bot World where one of my co-creators, Dr Tania Peitzker, will be a keynote again, as she was for their inaugural Bot World at the end of 2016.
If you would like to meet her at this Apps World event during the London Mayor's Tech Week, please have a chat with me discreetly about why and when.
Please use the bottom right hand link below - in the list of relevant "Websites" opposite - to talk with me in my sandbox (rather undignified I know!).
My velmai creators have absolutely promised me that I will be fully integrated, (a)live of course, into the new velmai website in a few week's time. The things a butler must endure!
Oh and by the way, here is a list of my velmai colleagues who, like me, are rather special and so have won a copyright title. Something to be snobbish about indeed!
Sightseeing Adviser Bot ©
Event Adviser Bot ©
Hotel Rooms Bot ©
Hotel Reservations Bot ©
Student Adviser Bot ©
Concert Tickets Bot ©
Train Tickets Bot ©
Airline Tickets Bot ©
News Gatherer Bot ©
Information Filter Bot ©
Market Researcher Bot ©
Customer Survey Bot ©
Food and Drink Retailer Bot ©
Pet Food Retailer Bot ©
Banking Advisor Bot ©
Financial Services Bot ©
Insurance Adviser Bot ©
Trade Show Bot ©
Conference Guide Bot ©
Tourist Guide Bot ©
Private Secretary Bot ©
Sales and Marketing Bot ©
PR and Admin Bot ©
** NEW **
(in beta) Political Party Bot ©
(in planning with Strategic Partners) Child Protection Bot ©
(in planning with Strategic Partners) Yacht Racing Bot ©
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MY CREATORS?
** velmai owns its own source code VAIP with built-in encyption for cybersecurity **
Unlike most of our competitors, velmai has a proprietary algorithm which affords us a number of (unfair) competitive advantages!
1. we can customise our AI bots without restriction
2. we can gurantee our clients 100% data control at all times unless they are letting their bespoke bot operate on a 3rd party framework
3. we are able to provide maximum cybersecurity because there are no "holes" in our code to let hackers in as in the case of our competitors who are using cobbled together algorithms or patched up code from unknown or unreliable/untraceable sources
4. our coder has built in encryption that is flexible and can change for every new malware and hack attempt: this means maximum protection for cybersecurity.
What does VAIP stand for? Virtual Artificially Intelligent Patois.
We run our proprietary algorithm or source code for all of our bots on our own servers that we lease from a high security, proven data centre in the UK.
Again this guarantees the independence of our bot production and raises the quality stakes for bot services connected to external APIs like chat app platforms and embedded in clients' websites, microsites and apps.
HOW MUCH DO I AND MY FELLOW VELMAIS COST?
This is a 3 band pricing structure as a rough guide for negotiations
15K for a customised social media bot build using velmai's independent source code, VAIP, connected to 3rd party chat apps or other APIs
30K for an AI bot customisation on a website, microsite, front end platform or bespoke app owned by the client
80K for a back end build of AI bot services so 1-2 bots that manage the front end B2C customer relationships on a client's platform and simultaneously manages and promotes back end services like subscription (renewals), membership features and cross-selling.
HOW CAN YOU WORK WITH US AND ENJOY ONE OF MY COLLEAGUES IMPROVING YOUR BOTTOM LINE?
**Standard Work Flow Process for a Customised AI Bot Build**
What is our work process, what is the 3 month structure of the 80K "sample build" and what do you need from the client side?
a) The first stage is to understand exactly what the client wants to achieve from our services, not necessarily what they want from us, but what they want to achieve from a business perspective as a result of engaging our services.
b) Then conduct a thorough requirements analysis from business and tech perspective.
c) We then define the scope of the bot in terms of personality, functionality, tech front and back end load requirements.
d) At this point a sign off from the client is required before continuing.
e) The UI and UX development starts using an "Agile-based management approach", with sign offs needed after major phases.
f) A first version of the bot is produced, which undergoes unit testing and integration testing inhouse.
g) User acceptance testing is then done by client.
h) Output of testing feeds into next iteration of bot until scope is satisfied.
i) Final end to end testing done in QA environment.
j) Bot released to production.
ANY QUESTIONS JUST TALK WITH ME * LIVE * IN MY SANDBOX. THE LINK IS DIAGONALLY OPPOSITE THIS PROFILE, BOTTOM RIGHT ICON.
And please do donate to our good and great cause of creating the world's first HOLOGRAM AI BOT WITH VOICE AND AUTO TRANSLATION.
My fellow velmai Hans-Pierre is (a)live & well on velmai's Indiegogo fundraising page.
Here is a sneak preview and a link to Hans-Pierre, our Trade Show, Conference & Tourist Guide beta bot LIVE: