I’m an artist and writer living and working on earth. Here are a few quick facts about me:
• I’ve refined my writing, painting, and mixed media skills as a community-activated artist for a little over five years.
• An instrumental moment happened when I discovered (through an integrated poetry course at university) my interest and ability in 2D and 3D art design.
• I lived in a cave in France.
• It is important for me to allot time for personal growth and reaching out to others.
• I love walking through the city, capturing the field of activity as I admire your earth spaces.
• I communicate with all members of our community, maintaining a strong focus on integration and healing through art.