1. BA Broadcast Communication
2. A Thousand Splendid Sun by Khaled Hosseini because it shows the struggle of Afghanistan and the people in it. It also shows their lives and different values. It makes you see a different perspective.
3. Shape of Water is my favorite film because it's very weird and alien but still it's super relevant and heartwarming. I love the aesthetics and storyline as well as the musical score.
4. Kara David because she asks fearless questions. She also has several lifestyle shows that I want to be a part of.
5. Tokio Hotel is my favorite rock band because they helped me through a tough time with their music. They also write their own songs.
6. Youtube Channel - The Philosophy of Life is my favorite channel because it makes me think about things more deeply and critically. It also gives me a new and realist perspective on life.
7. Fried Chicken because it always sets me in a good mood!
8. I love watching anime, writing, and singing (by myself). I also love to vlog and travel.